Post your YouTube Channels

Francesca

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job! I do have a question though - I've always been super afraid of getting copyright claims on music that I use on my channel. How do you find music to use on yours? I'm new-ish to creating content on YouTube, but am I missing some huge royalty-free library of music out there?

Feel free to check out my channel, I'd love any feedback! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLh1Pzrirqwc4K8VeWbS_GA
Nice channel :)

Francesca

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at all these channels, I gotta check out y'alls work.

Regarding music, always select Royalty Free music. You can search/find it on Youtube, then download those tracks to use. I always put music credit in my video's description, and never use anything that isn't expressly free to use. There are some websites you can buy music from, and there are some that give it to you free. You may even have someone in your family that plays an instrument - capture their audio and give them a little credit when you add it to your video. Creator Studio on your Youtube channel has music you can use as well, which you need to download and then add during the editing process.

www.youtube.com/melevsreef is my channel
One of the best channels on YouTube. Have a look at mine if you have time :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3BfDN5VK_XJPoCxjC3YVQ

Francesca

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! For all reef and nano fans!! Happy to share my channel with you guys! Here it is www.youtube.com/Reefloco Hope you guys enjoy! I'm actually finishing up a review box opening on the tunze osmolator I won over the holidays here on reef2reef. If you like please like and don't forget to subscribe!

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! For all reef and nano fans!! Happy to share my channel with you guys! Here it is www.youtube.com/Reefloco Hope you guys enjoy! I'm actually finishing up a review box opening on the tunze osmolator I won over the holidays here on reef2reef. If you like please like and don't forget to subscribe!

Here is one of my first videos showcasing my tank! Hope you guys like!

Back