Post your YouTube Channels

illumnae

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're off to a good start! I'd recommend turning on some more lights if you can, it was a bit hard to see the detail in the rock :)

Thanks! The scape was done in a dim area of the house. I'll try and shoot a video of the newly scaped tank soon

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! Wanted to share my recent video on my channel when i received my first box from kushcorals.com.. If you like the video and are a nuvo fan please support me and hit that subscribe button!! @revhtree

Luis Marrero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my recent video on my channel when i received a "healthy" box from kushcorals.com! Including a six inch rainbow hammer! Definitely the centerpiece to my tank. Hope you like the video and if you like what you see please hit the subscribe button. I really enjoy sharing my experiences and helping others! Soon to come the acans i picked up at WWC BBQ with @revhtree the Meet and greet!!

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine: https://www.youtube.com/user/LightSearch3D

I have almost 1200 subs but most of the people have followed me because of Lake Tanganyika videos (I uploaded over 500 ours of unedited footage from the lake :) ) and I have been shifting my focus to reef tanks.

Here's my latest video on reef aquascaping:

TheReefNoob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheReefNoob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheReefNoob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back