Post Zoanthid Colony Love Here!!

I finally had a few minutes to snaps some zoa pics from my display tank :)

Awesome Blossoms & small little TGC Red Wing Milli frag
_MG_4432.JPG

Rastas below my main Oregon Tort colony
_MG_4437.JPG

And these aren't exactly what I would consider colonies just yet, but they're getting there. SBB Hephaestus and WWC AOI
_MG_4436.JPG

Pics are under full spectrum lighting.. T5, LED, MH combo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new