Postal's 40 Breeder / 25 Cube / 40 Breeder setup

Postal, I'm going to have to get one of those Kreg jigs. I will be building a new stand soon. About how much do they cost?

It depends on which kit that you want. It can range from $40 for the basic two-hole jig to $140 for the master kit. Lowes usually carries the jig kits as well as a decent selection of screws and plugs.
 
It depends on which kit that you want. It can range from $40 for the basic two-hole jig to $140 for the master kit. Lowes usually carries the jig kits as well as a decent selection of screws and plugs.
TY. I'll have to shop around and find out what I need.
 
Gigandspots2.jpg



Gigandspots1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new