posting on marketplace?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macey40060
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macey40060

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone can advise on how to post on marketplace? I have been active here and still do not have sufficient permission. Do I need to upgrade my membership?
 
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone can advise on how to post on marketplace? I have been active here and still do not have sufficient permission. Do I need to upgrade my membership?
Assuming you made a few significant posts, not likes or “hi”, go to marketplace page and on upper right click on new post and create ad
 
Hi there! The requirements for using our marketplace (posting new threads) are 30 days membership and 25 posts.

It looks like you have the time of membership, but you've only got 16 posts. Once you reach 25 posts, the privileges for posting marketplace threads will be turned on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new