Posting pictures?

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me or show me, how to post pictures so they are side by side.instead of on top of each other.Side by side makes it easier for comparison.

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would probably just use a separate app or photo-editing tool to make a "collage" for comparison pics. I know sometimes if I upload the pictures as "small" they will post side by side, but I think it chooses automatically based on the image size.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all depends on whether your using the site to upload pics, or an image hosting site. As far as uploading to here then posting, I'm not sure as I have always used an image hosting site.

For an image hosting site you normally get links to post such as:
[.IMG]http://imagenameandhostingsite[./IMG](minus the . Have to put that in there so the tags show)
You would just have to post both [.IMG] tags next to each other. This also depends on the size of the photo.

Amps Reef Life

That Fish Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When uploading a picture you will get an interface down below. This is the only way I know how to place pictures side by side on R2R. Instead of clicking full image. Click on Thumbnail. The pictures will be smaller but they can be placed side by side. Example below.

upload_2019-2-6_9-59-6.png

OP
OP
miyags

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AS of now, I just drag and drop pictures from iphoto. Then click thumbnail instead of full size.Pictures usually come up one on top of each other.I'm not computer savvy.

OP
OP
miyags

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When uploading a picture you will get an interface down below. This is the only way I know how to place pictures side by side on R2R. Instead of clicking full image. Click on Thumbnail. The pictures will be smaller but they can be placed side by side. Example below.

upload_2019-2-6_9-59-6.png
I'll try this,Thank You.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back