Pot size ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twintrades
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I do not understand the question. Are you trying to make a nest for clowns to lay eggs in?
 
Lol yea sorry. I Just bought 2 pairs. Im going to wallmart to buy a Terracotta pot so they have something to hide in and Lay eggs. I just dont want to throw one in and have it wreak havoc on water quality.

Clowns are still young.
 
I have not done this but here is what I suggest. Buy an unglazed Terra Cotta pot. I'm just guessing about the size of a coffee cup, maybe a bit smaller depending on the size of your fish. Soak it first in some saltwater maybe for a day or so. I would change out the water and scrub it just to make sure that it was clean.
You may want to check out the clownfish thread?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new