POTO Again and again the best

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mwatts12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mwatts12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
301
Reaction score
212
Location
El Dorado Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Just wanted to say thanks to @Pieces of the Ocean.

I have recently purchased SPS from several vendors. Yes, all well known and big name vendors. Also all high end pieces. Just kind of a show me what you got purchase.

POTO’s corals are always just a little better then whatever the next best is.

Always healthy full PE frags.

I confidently say I know when I purchase from POTO they will survive. 75% with others.

Just a shout out. Much appreciated.

IMG_1585.jpeg
 
Just wanted to say thanks to @Pieces of the Ocean.

I have recently purchased SPS from several vendors. Yes, all well known and big name vendors. Also all high end pieces. Just kind of a show me what you got purchase.

POTO’s corals are always just a little better then whatever the next best is.

Always healthy full PE frags.

I confidently say I know when I purchase from POTO they will survive. 75% with others.

Just a shout out. Much appreciated.

IMG_1585.jpeg

Thank you so much for the kind words!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new