POTO Gems Friday Drop is Live

Pieces of the Ocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
11,305
Reaction score
6,484
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That showstopper is nuts! I would have to be REALLY confident that my tank is perfectly stable and pristine before spending that on a frag though...goals, someday, haha
 
That showstopper is nuts! I would have to be REALLY confident that my tank is perfectly stable and pristine before spending that on a frag though...goals, someday, haha

We all need goals in life! Great attitude! The showstopper is one piece we found to have the best longevity in captivity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new