Powder Blue and Brown Mating dance.

  • Thread starter Thread starter blue eggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blue eggs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a powder brown tang for about 4 years in my 180. Decided to try a Powder blue also. I removed the brown for a couple days to let the blue settle in then I introduce the brown back to the tank. The Powder blue chased the brown for the first day and the second aggression went way down. Now I have notice them occasionally swimming in circles in what looks like a mating dance? They are not biting or attacking each other now.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new