0   0   0
He was super skinny when I got him

1FBD692A-1EFB-4E93-A3F5-E4409B7792EE.jpeg

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love to have an Achilles tang. Too expensive for me right now. I will be in the dog house if I get one. This is hard because mu dogs are all less than 20 lbs. I wont have much room.

The three tangs, and all the other fishes, in my tank consume on sheet of Nori a day (in two stations) I place in the tank in AM, plus about 1/4 cubic inch mysis with a teaspoon of flakes combination (feed in AM) and 8 feeding of pellets though out the day by automate feeder.

You need to provide better pictures so we all can admire your fish. I, for one, would love to see it a non top-down picture of your fish. While the hybrid is much rarer and more expensive, I always prefer the brighter coloration of a pure PBT. I would love to see a healthy, established Hybrid PBT and see if the coloration is much better than stressed tang for sale. PBT look a lot better once they acclimated and get use to captivity. I think the same should be true for a hybrid tang, and would love to see your tang, helthy in captivity.
Lol that would be a pretty tight fit in that small of a dog house lol.
My wife loves the Achilles and wants one as well. So I should be good when it comes to the concerns of the dog house. If not, at least my dog is a lot bigger, which should give me a little more room in it’s house lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's a lot of fish already in such sized tank