Power brick cradle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbabcock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Don't have a file but I do have a picture of a power brick holder I made from wood.

20171209_223000.jpg
 
Does any one have a file they can share for a power brick cradle for the xf230 gyre pumps?

@Tbabcock - you will probably have better success asking on the 3D printing thread. Also, have you searched thingiverse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new