Power centre not working.....help

  • Thread starter Thread starter TMH27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TMH27

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Staffordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought a red sea s max 500 second hand. Great tank and set up bloke showed everything working as I bought a full set up with fish and water.

Got everything set up and running last night. We'll happy then all power to the tank was lost.
Looks like the power centre stopped working.

I've plugged everything into an extension as temporary all is working, except lights (3x hydra 26s)

One is on and the other 2 look like there's no power to them. The indicator light isn't on.

Help I havnt got a clue what to do and if I'm doing something wrong.
 
Have you tried different power strips or extensions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new