Power head for 25 lagoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ksturg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ksturg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
270
Location
Galesburg, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IM 25 lagoon and I’m currently running 2 jeabo sw4’s. I am looking to change to just 1 powerhead and looking for everyone’s suggestions on what one to go with whether it be the bar that rotates up and down or just a stationary one. I have an assortment of softies, LPS and one SPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new