Power head placement help

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe_ayres
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joe_ayres

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
8
Location
Uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys just wondered if I should be pointing one of my power heads towards my wire or would fish waste and other stuff find its own way thanks in advance guys
 
Wire? Weir? Assuming weir overflow here. It doesn't hurt to point one there and help push the water into it if need be. Usually inlet watt get pulled into the overflow naturally. Depends on what is needed I suppose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new