Power Head sound

ZachariahBeanz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2024
Messages
225
Reaction score
85
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve recently noticed my power head I bought a couple weeks ago seems to be making a bit more noise over the last couple of days. It’s nothing much, just a small but slightly louder noise than usual. Is this okay?
 
I've had tiny snails get into mine and it makes a lot of noise. I've also left one running in reverse, and it made a lot of noise until I discovered what was going on in the app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new