Power out 90 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter TitusStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TitusStar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
602
Reaction score
166
Location
Simi valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Power has been out for 3 hours and expected to be out another 5-7 hours. I have an air stone battery running in both my 90 and 40 gallon. I am worried the 90 gallon has 10 fish and they will suffer. Thoughts of adding more air stones? I have one just in the center which agitates the surface. The 40 gallon seems fine with a strong air stone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new