Power outage- Doser not establishing connection?

Vinny, gotta run to the doctor with my little girl. Can we do a team-viewer later? I already have it downloaded. Need to get my doser up and running and figure out why this always happens when the power goes out.
 
@Vinny@GHLUSA

I'm working today and tomorrow. Can we do a team-viewer session after 8pm today or Sunday? If not, I'm available all day on Monday. Let me know when you're available or somebody that can help.
 
I tried connecting via USB and it’s not coming up. I can hear it connect, but no normal icon or flag at the bottom to click on. Doser is flashing white and dosing fine. My levels need to be tweaked bad. I need help soon or my tank will crash.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new