Powerball

Nick Marchese

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the powerball being at over 700 million dollars if you were to win how much of the money would go to your fish fund?

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
enough to do a full 500 gallon sps dominant reef. fully automated with all the bells and whistles. 25k maybe?

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get a house by the ocean and have concrete structures sink down 50 yards from the beach, create an artificial reef. And put all the beach bum, WD, jaw dropper, bounce mushroom, looney tunes, and etc and install remote camera so I can watch it at home.

human

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would invest in a facility that is capable of breeding hard to find fish. With that much money I'd rather share with other hobbyists in this way than splurge completely on myself.

vic67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually not that much of it. An upgrade definitely but I would still want to maintain the tank by myself and spend all day doing it. lol

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the first I will back my loans ))) Don't wanna worry about this anymore!:eek: For the second I'll buy a lot of tanks for all children that I know:rolleyes: ))) Let them feel happy! (*I*) And finally I'll fund clinics for that they may have opportunity to buy a lot of tanks for patient's happiness )))
And I still will have 500 millions $ which I'll invest to US treasury bounds ))) I'll get 6% per year and will have chances to spend them probably right for kind deals like clinics, churches, children ))

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back