Powerball

Nick Marchese

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the powerball being at over 700 million dollars if you were to win how much of the money would go to your fish fund?
 
enough to do a full 500 gallon sps dominant reef. fully automated with all the bells and whistles. 25k maybe?
 
I get a house by the ocean and have concrete structures sink down 50 yards from the beach, create an artificial reef. And put all the beach bum, WD, jaw dropper, bounce mushroom, looney tunes, and etc and install remote camera so I can watch it at home.
 
I would invest in a facility that is capable of breeding hard to find fish. With that much money I'd rather share with other hobbyists in this way than splurge completely on myself.
 
Actually not that much of it. An upgrade definitely but I would still want to maintain the tank by myself and spend all day doing it. lol
 
For the first I will back my loans ))) Don't wanna worry about this anymore!:eek: For the second I'll buy a lot of tanks for all children that I know:rolleyes: ))) Let them feel happy! (*I*) And finally I'll fund clinics for that they may have opportunity to buy a lot of tanks for patient's happiness )))
And I still will have 500 millions $ which I'll invest to US treasury bounds ))) I'll get 6% per year and will have chances to spend them probably right for kind deals like clinics, churches, children ))
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new