Powerhead Flow Help for 60g Cube

Would love to see pics of this as I’m considering the same setup! Also, how’s the noise on the 330? I was thinking about getting the 350 so I could run it lower powered and quieter, but worried it may not be able to go low enough.
Hey! There might be some pics in my build thread. But I can definitely take some photos for ya. I'm in Aruba right now through 8/3 for vacation, but as soon as I'm home. Honestly I don't really hear any of my pumps over the ambient noise in my apartment. I can try to record it for you.
 
Hey! There might be some pics in my build thread. But I can definitely take some photos for ya. I'm in Aruba right now through 8/3 for vacation, but as soon as I'm home. Honestly I don't really hear any of my pumps over the ambient noise in my apartment. I can try to record it for you.
Ha, I’m headed there a week after you leave! Good to know you don’t hear any noise. I’m also thinking about a dual 330 setup on opposing sides, like this guy has in his incredible SPS tank:
 
Ha, I’m headed there a week after you leave! Good to know you don’t hear any noise. I’m also thinking about a dual 330 setup on opposing sides, like this guy has in his incredible SPS tank:

Oooh nice. Have you been before? If you need any recommendations let me know! I go every year. I felt like a 350 might be too much for a 2x2x2 cube. I'll watch the video later tonight or tomorrow, looks interesting!
 
Oooh nice. Have you been before? If you need any recommendations let me know! I go every year. I felt like a 350 might be too much for a 2x2x2 cube. I'll watch the video later tonight or tomorrow, looks interesting!
Yes, many times and I love it! Ok, 330 it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new