KZ Products

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike T IL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike T IL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
109
Reaction score
177
Location
Sherman
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dose KZ 1,2,3,4.

Can or should I also dose Coral vitalizer, Coral booster, Pohls xtra, Amino acids?
 
Depends on your needs. Vitalizer and booster very good
 
Thanks, KZ has so many products for many needs. I have been using 1,2,3,4 for a year now and am very happy. I just wanted to make sure using these others wouldn't interact with 1, 2, 3, 4 in a negative way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new