Powerhead placement

prestoreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
41C559C7-3487-4026-803C-40D2140CE573.jpeg
D392A8AD-D8C4-4A84-AD93-F2E67607264B.jpeg

I have had a Cyanobacteria outbreak and have seemingly good water parameters, granted my tank isn’t the most stable because it is around 3 1/2 months old and fluctuates, I have siphoned most of it and a water change, and will get chemi clean if it persists for a while, but I was wondering if my flow is strong enough, I have the stock bio cube 32 return pointed towards surface and 2 fluval sea wave makers that claim 325 gph, should I reposition them? Or not tinker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new