Powerhead/wave maker 25gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo_87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevo_87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
19
Location
Nottinghamshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I’m looking for recommendations for an additional power head/Wavemaker please.

I currently have a Jecob SOW 3 but it’s not really cutting it and feel like I need to add another or a new one to replace this one.

Any recommendations would be welcome.

My tank is AIO peninsula tank TMC next wave 85 measurements are
Aquarium Size - 38cm (L) x 56cm (W - front to back) x 40cm (H).

I mainly have LPS and softies with a couple of beginner SPS

Pump is REEF PUMP 500​

- Low voltage compact DC pump - High power and flow rate, quiet operation, low energy consumption.
- Flow Rate - 500 L/H (variable).

Open to possibly changing this as well.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new