Powerhub not functional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

planescape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to this great forum and also new to GHL world.
Couple weeks ago I bought my Profilux 4 set and later I also bought a powerhub. Today I found my time to finally get some wires and start building some connections from powerhub to my devices. But surprise - powerhub seems fully operational but no output power on all sockets.
In GHL app I assigned new PAB device, assigned start switch number, then I manually switched all sockets, powerhub turn on all red LEDs, even some noise were made when relays had turned on. But output is without power. I check it with my electrical screwdriver and my (no)powered device.
Am I missing something or I have received scrap. Please help.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are probably missing something - it is not a scrape :p

What are you going to control with the PowerHub? 24 V DC. 12V DC or 230 V AC?

Below you can see an example how to connect a power hub to your system. The outlet 1-6 is only single relays there you will break the phase of a AC current or a positive DC current. MY two connections is only examples - you can vary the way you want - but the contacts to the right is L and N for your grids AC - I think you have 240 V 50 Hz where you live

1603835341320.png

Here is my build with 4 hubs and 12 and 24 V DC connections and also 240 V AC connections.

1603836191862.png

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

planescape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Lasse, thank you very much for your help.
Yes, powerhub works flawlessly. My fault. I in parallel consulted this with my friend, who also has P4 but not powerhub, and he pointed out that the powerhub outputs could be more as switcher to open-close circuit.
I at first understood powerhub more as an other type of a powerbar with sockets. So I thought that outpus have L & N line of AC input.
What is new for me, that you use these "outputs" also for switching DC. That's great, I don't need many power sources, each for one switched device but only one eg. 24V and switch only its outputs like you showed on the picture.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I at first understood powerhub more as an other type of a powerbar with sockets. So I thought that outpus have L & N line of AC input.
Your not the only one that have thought this and did not understand why he did not get it to work :D:D:D:D:D:D I have learned the hard way too.:D

Sincerely Lasse

King3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Lasse, thank you very much for your help.
Yes, powerhub works flawlessly. My fault. I in parallel consulted this with my friend, who also has P4 but not powerhub, and he pointed out that the powerhub outputs could be more as switcher to open-close circuit.
What is new for me, that you use these "outputs" also for switching DC. That's great, I don't need many power sources, each for one switched device but only one eg. 24V and switch only its outputs like you showed on the picture.
Maybe it is too much to ask, but I have twice units (powerhub Ghl) sitting in my artic for years, collecting dust and until now I have no clue how to use it. I connected 24v to the outlet but won’t switch on (I successfully assigned etc the hub etc)
Does anyone have a thread link showing the wiring ?
I am trying to control all my led lights from a single 24v meanwell din mounted driver thx

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1612043443058.png
Here is the wiring - the relay is a single switch. 1 and 2 are lights for power and PAB conection - should be lighted up. the six red LEDs in the green marking is status led for each relay - when on - shining red and off - no light in it

Sincerely Lasse

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back