Practically a time capsule at this point. R.O.A.B. digi!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,925
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thing may be older than many members of this forum!! If ever there were a legitimately classic sps, this would be one of them.

Purple digi with green polyps. If you got one please post a pic because like an idiot I did not get a side shot of this thing.

Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
 
Beautiful piece there! It reminds me of the tubbs stelatta I have....but I would MUCH rather this piece with the purple base instead of the brown of the tubbs!

Incredible!

!
IMG_8045.JPG
 
You sent me a piece of this in my first BattleBox. Unfortunately it didn’t make it, broke off the plug during shipping and then my BTA ran it over. I’d love to get another piece eventually
 
You sent me a piece of this in my first BattleBox. Unfortunately it didn’t make it, broke off the plug during shipping and then my BTA ran it over. I’d love to get another piece eventually
Plenty more where that came from. Will get you another. Please don’t let me forget!
 
Such a cool piece. I was actually sold a "Tubbs Stellata" from an online auction and I think it is the ROAB Purple Digi. Just recently started to develop some nice purple/lavender, oddly enough after starting to fight with the cap.

Thoughts?

Untitled by Tyler Duplaga, on Flickr
 
Nice piece! I have a tubbs Stella which is prolly my favorite piece in the tank.. no purple digi with green polyps. Just the plane purple guy.
IMG_2165.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new