Practice drilling

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrukus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrukus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
4
Location
Vernon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the new tank today. I have a used 75 gal that I was going to use but instead used it to practice drilling. If anyone wants it to do the same or if you want it feel free to come pick it up. I'll be throwing it out when I get the new tank next weekend if no one wants it. It's 15 years old but still holds water. I couldn't get the glass to clean up so I just bought a new one.
 
Props to the guys in milford. Awesome clean store, very helpful, reasonable prices. Can't wait to start buying livestock!
 
One hole, 4.5 inches to center from the bottom of the trim. About 4 inches from the side.
 
Cant do today unfortunately. I can do any other day after 7 or so or next weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new