Prayers please

Wow, I've seen workers working from a basket suspended by a crane. They were cutting the top of a flare. When they were doing that everyone stopped what they were doing because they were amazed on how they had the courage to do that. Prayers sent out to the poor family.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
 
Prayer I know how it feels my aunt was in a very bad car accident her dog died and the driver of the other car. ;(
 
Justin passed this evening at 7:58 pm EST. He leaves behind a young family and friends that care for him. He will be missed.
 

Attachments

  • 1376961681884.jpg
    1376961681884.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 1376961691497.jpg
    1376961691497.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 1376961701352.jpg
    1376961701352.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1376961716783.jpg
    1376961716783.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 41
...
 

Attachments

  • 1376963460917.jpg
    1376963460917.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 1376963472094.jpg
    1376963472094.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 33
Sorry for your loss. I will be praying for his family and friends. Things like this really make you think. I'm the same age and can tend to take things for granted. Remember to let those you care about know how much and tell them often. I really hope that they can find peace after such a tragic event.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new