Pre-qualifications of a stalker

  • Thread starter Thread starter skybears
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Messages
715
Reaction score
1,043
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm posting this pretty early in the evening which is really surprising because I've noticed in the last few months I've been very busy with things going you start wondering why am I missing something. And then this comes up, I catch myself sitting at to 3 in the morning thinking about my tank stand because this is year two of working on it and you see the dream you know how it's going to turn out but it's taking you forever to get there so you start looking at other build threats wondering, thinking, getting ideas, in finding that some people are funny they make you laugh at that point you have to follow them because you know they're funny but you just you just got to hear more what they have said. At that point then you start looking at different threads and you're not sure so you kind of look at things that you're somewhat familiar with like" equipment "I've been studying this I've been ordering my goods and then you stop because if that moment you saw somebody else it has something that you have to... you're like wait I have to follow them now too because they might know something about my equipment that I don't know. So can the shock of it all I've been sitting out 2 in the morning till 5 in the morning just watching people, articles ,threads, followers, and just interesting things that you find on the fly by. I'm in this moment of realization I thought to myself "I might be classified as a stalker" in the front of the egg I must say that when people think that they're just a person and they don't really matter much on a site that is so big I my friend will tell you this... you are wrong!@!! because I am not the only one out there that loves to sneak around. So when you come to the realization that you actually do all of these patterns does that make you in the end a stalker???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new