Pre-Teardown/Moving Photoshoot

Emokidjosh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I will be tearing down and moving this tank in about a week. So I decided today to take pictures of it in it's stable glory before it gets broken down.

here is a full tank shot:
002-1.jpg


Zoa Shots:
015-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

026.jpg

186.jpg

170.jpg

233.jpg

270.jpg

372.jpg

241.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new