Predator S1 downdraft skimmer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter townjas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

townjas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
267
Reaction score
69
Location
Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at a used Predator protein skimmer...I cannot find any kind of review on these skimmers. Are they any good? The guy said it was rated for 500 gallons but what I can find says upto 185 gallon tank.
Any one with experience with these skimmers?
 
if you cant find reviews on it, it probably isnt that good. if it was allot of people would use them and you would find reviews...

imo-I wouldnt cheap out on something that is going to keep $1000's worth of live stock alive
 
I tend to agree. Thats why I am asking here. I have seem some that are more of a commercial skimmer that are tough to find reviews on but are still good equipment. So I figured I would ask the largest community
 
ETS and Downdrafts are excellent fractioners and if you choose not to buy it, send me the link cause I'm definitely interested....
 
Do you trust a jebao dc12000 return pump? If I make the deal it's for my pond master 2400
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new