Preferred LFS Stores

WorldZY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
37
Location
Evansville
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Tampa Bay Reefers!

My wife and I are about to move to Clearwater and are big in our Saltwater Tank. I was wondering what are some good LFS Stores in the area I could go check out when we move there?! I am even stopping by June 11th - 20th for business and would love to hear places you recommend! Thank You!
 
Coral Corral. FaOITS. both in Oldsmar area are my usual go-tos.

There are SO MANY options in the greater Tampa Bay area between Pinellas and Hillsborough County that I haven't even set foot in half of them.
 
Good Morning Tampa Bay Reefers!

My wife and I are about to move to Clearwater and are big in our Saltwater Tank. I was wondering what are some good LFS Stores in the area I could go check out when we move there?! I am even stopping by June 11th - 20th for business and would love to hear places you recommend! Thank You!
 
Good Morning Tampa Bay Reefers!

My wife and I are about to move to Clearwater and are big in our Saltwater Tank. I was wondering what are some good LFS Stores in the area I could go check out when we move there?! I am even stopping by June 11th - 20th for business and would love to hear places you recommend! Thank You!
Marine Warehouse is great! Been around a long time and Staff has been there for years too. Great livestock and coral. Happy Reefing and welcome!
 
If you need sand and rock, we offer local pick up.
Welcome to Florida!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new