Pregnant peppermint

salty creep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Location
Deltona, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie reefer just looking to connect with more experienced reefers.

Hey guys, so I'm pretty sure one of my peppermint shrimps is pregnant. I'm assuming that since I don't have another tank to quarantine her that my other inhabitants will be getting a tasty treat soon?
 
Yeah, they'll either be eaten by something else or removed from the system via a skimmer, filter sock etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new