Prego pom pom

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshbbert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joshbbert

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
884
Reaction score
108
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share a picture of my pom pom crab this will be the second time shes spawned too bad all her bebes get eaten :( im gonna try and get a video this time it was a full moon last night so well see but she only comes out in the open like this to make bebes
 
Always wanted another crab since we only have 2 Hermits. Is it Reef safe or with caution? Thanks.
 
Reef safe maybe a little cuation since they have nems but ive never had issue and kept them since day one. The male I only ever see when he treks across the tank to do the nasty maybe once a month and my female has a spot she hangs out in under a ridge so shes usually visible. model citizens though too scared to cuase trouble :)
 
Got a great pic of the crabs eggs today pregnant again ofcourse the proud father :) I think after this ill try and get her in a small species only see if I cant get some of these guys to live I have yet to do any research on it yet if im honest I just figure its probably impossible to raise them to adulthood but I am open to suggestions ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new