Premium Aquatics

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
What is wrong with this site, I tried over 4 times to purchase something using Check Out as Guest, I did the stupid Choose how many squares a motorcycle is in, over and over again, I tried to purchase over 4 times, it would not let me. I tired to email them, used contact, no email listed under contract us, finally found it on the bottom of the page, but I have to log in and give my password. Oh yeah you gave the wrong password, THAT is exactly why I always check out as a guest, I tired to call but no answering machine yes this is late and I am not drunk. So unfortunately I might have to go else where. I am sorry for the rant.
 
I called their office, it seems the problem is I might of had an account but tried to go as a guest and that caused the problem. So this is resolved.
100 sites/apps 100 different passwords Lovely.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new