• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Premium Frostbite Clownfish babies

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ksak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
26
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a pair of premium frostbite clownfish spawn. In New York
$200 for the pair. Photo of parents included

IMG_2032.png IMG_2031.png IMG_2030.png These are their parents (NOT FOR SALE) IMG_6332_Original.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Thanks man. Gonna pass. I can be wrong but the only ones that look like frostbites are the ones with the nem
Gd luck with ur sale
thank you!! Yes they’re two Premium Frostbite babies so not sure what else they could be :)
 
thank you!! Yes they’re two Premium Frostbite babies so not sure what else they could be :)
To add to this, to get a frostbite, you mate a Picasso and snowflake. I think @arnoldo24 missed the part where you said photos of the parents are included, and thought you were selling a Picasso and snowflake as frostbite.
 
To add to this, to get a frostbite, you mate a Picasso and snowflake. I think @arnoldo24 missed the part where you said photos of the parents are included, and thought you were selling a Picasso and snowflake as frostbite.
Thank you for the comment! Thats so interesting :) what do two premium frostbites mating give ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new