Premium Member Give Away!

20min
 
I'm more excited than you guys...geeeeesh! :D
 
It wouldn't matter what it was if I won... I just think it is sweet that CZ is giving back to its members! Thanks to rev and the sponsors!
 
17min
 
You know what since nobody cares, sf_ramsden you get it all...:)
 
13min
 
10min
 
6min!
 
Dang it
 
5min!
 
DANG BAD NEWS!! We are going to have to wait until tomorrow night! Arggg BRB with more details...
 
JK 3min!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new