Premium Member Give Away!

Just to answer a question...

Your Premium Member Logo will automatically be displayed once you sign up. Thanks again for the support.
 
AWsome Deal NOW that is a site that gives BACK I have never been a part of a site that actually give back!! Tanks so MUCH I want to Win them ALL!!

You Sponsors ROCK!!

Man ever since I signed up for Premo. Membership it JUST keeps getting better!!!
 
I didn't know it was a race Chris! I am working on it... Just gotta get a little extra cash. Working on selling stuff over on MR right now and I will be premium very soon!
 
Thanks again you all. Hey don't worry about getting in if you are tight on cash right now. I don't want anyone putting them self out, there will be more giveaways later. ;)
 
I had been meaning to sign up. Great nudge! And thank you very much to all the sponsers. :)
 
LOL!

Well thanks to you all so far. We are still quite a way away, but we are moving at least! ;)
 
It's nice to have sponsors like this.
 
and after a completely random name drawing prize 1 goes to...revhtree!

;)

just kidding, I love you :)
 
LOL! I (heart) you all 2......

:D
 
A great way to raise money for the display. Hoepfully more people will sign up as a Premium Member! Looking forward to the drawing!
 
Just got some more stuff donated for the giveaway! I'll update the first post later when i get the info.

Join up people!
 
Like my new flashy tag ? ! ;)

If i win anything then i will gladly pay for shipping !!

Thanks Rev and to the sponsors too :notworthy:
 
HEHE what I meant was hardware wise! Hopefully! LOL!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new