Presidential election

  • Thread starter Thread starter Javen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Javen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
140
Reaction score
7
Location
jackson, AL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I was reading all of the other post and thought "why not make one on the Presidential election". I don't want anyone to throw around offensive phrases or anything inappropriate. Most people say they don't look at the new and stuff because it makes them mad. So they turn a blind eye a pretend it didn't happen. Our country is unstable and is in a race war mostly instigated by a select few and the liberal media. I am 16 and I know the problems our nation is facing. I am big into politics. I don't support Hillary or Donald Trump but I do support Mike Pence. I heard it put this way "I am voting for Mike Pence and his running mate". If anyone would like to share their thoughts or questions I will do my best to answer. I am not a stupid 16 year old I am a senior and already in college. If I don't know the answer to your question I will research it out. I will try my best not to be biased. I am a conservative Republican not a Republican there is a difference.
 
"why not make one on the Presidential election"
Be Appropriate:

Please don't post it here if you wouldn't say it to your grandmother. Posts containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language, images or links to websites with adult content/images or punctuation marks designed to "trick" our obscenity filter will be removed. There is a zero tolerance of profanity, vulgarity and masked vulgarity; any posts which contain such are subject to deletion. R2R prides itself in being a family friendly and work safe website and we ask that members keep it that way. Posting of topics containing situations or products that are not family and under age friendly is not permitted. Political discussions, statements, or rants are strictly prohibited.
https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new