Pretty cool project I'm working on

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on a pretty cool project at work. We are cleaning the pond in a huge eagle exhibit. The exhibit houses 6 bald eagles and 3 golden eagles along with a roughly 10,000 gallon pond. The eagles are all rescued and cannot fly. They are in the exhibit while we are working. It's pretty cool and a bit scary at the same time. Here's a few pictures from this morning before we started cleaning
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Kevin, I'm sorry, but I'd pay to be part of this project. Where do I sign up?
 
meeen those eagles are awesome!! i've never seen one! they look huge!!
really cool project!
 
this is awesome! we would love to be a part of this project! if only we were on the east coast!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new