Preventative medication in growout

  • Thread starter Thread starter Midway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Midway

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I would like to find out if someone out there uses any "preventative" medication(s) in their grow out systems? I'm asking this cause I had a crash in my grow out system 3 to 4 months ago and I lost all my fish to whatever that was. A strong UV is sufficient or would you recommend dosing the system with something good?

Thanks in advice for your advice ladies and gents.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new