Price Drop - Foxface & Sohal Tangs for Sale

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
29,710
Location
White Plains, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Large Foxface & Sohal Tangs for Sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
what is the size of the Sohol.
 
I’m willing to pay for shipping and take both off your hand today if still available.
 
I’m willing to pay for shipping and take both off your hand today if still available.
Thank you for the offer but I don’t know how to ship fish.
 
If they don't sell let me know. I am in MD but will make the trip. I have a 225 that should hold them a while
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new