• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Price Dropped - Collector's Pack (Deepwater Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pack includes:
1. Heart of the Ocean
2. Rentina Blaster
3. Starry Night
4. Pink Mille
5. Bubblegum Loripes
6. Peng's Avalanche
7. Blue Grotto
8. Purple Plasma Lokani
9. Yellow Charisma
10. Princess Disastah
11. Keylime Granulosa
12. Creamy Granulosa
Numbered_DSC00065_zpszjbyg96l.jpg
DSC09987_zpszgfvvlcu.jpg

Price dropped to 550 shipped!
Standard DOA within 2 hours of delivery. Shipping cost is not refundable. Because it's summer time, shipping dates might be rescheduled to a cooler day depending on the destination or can be held at a local field office to avoid overheating.

OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some Colony Pics
DSC09721_zpswfjldniq.jpg

Peng's "Heart of the Ocean" - as blue as it is, you might be surprised that this picture does not fully represent the vibrant and intense color this coral has due to my old camera. Everyone who walked into my house had asked if I'd cut it one day. Well, forget the oregon tort or the typical "blue tenuis." This is the bluest thing I've ever seen. It was originally a Fijian wild piece. It never lost its color unlike many other wild corals. If you see it in person, you'd know how blue this coral really gets. It has a one of a kind, lavish indigo blue color from top to bottom, presenting especially well in a lower nutrient environment. As blue as any coral gets, its color is soft and pleasing, just like the diamond in the movie. You will not regret buying this coral.

DSC09740_zps0x4tszmb.jpg

Princess Disastah - originally acquired as a deepwater looking coral, it has completely changed it's color and shape. It was more creamish brown, but now it has a really nice pink color with dark red tips.

DSC09746_zpsyxky5orl.jpg

Peng's Avalanche - another unique Fijian wild piece. Due to my camera, some vibrant and fluorescent colors are lost in the picture, resulting corals looking very pastel. This coral is rare and I can't find any similar ones on the market. It's got a creamy white base with skyblue tips. Its blue color is soft and its structure is quite unique. Some say it's a deepwater and some say it isn't, but regardless of its species, it's a gem and a must have for collectors!
DSC08914_zpsai0npizp.jpg

DSC08924_zpsv6omdsdn.jpg

Starry Night - a very nice purple plana with green polyps.

DSC09511_zps6jcocwek.jpg

Keylime Granulosa - teal colored skin with very bright pink/purple tips. It's one of my favorite granulosa corals

DSC09553_zpsxbkbl5me.jpg

Pink Mille - a very pink millepora with strong fluorescent undertone (which of course is lost in this picture).

DSC09786_zpstfcojsgq.jpg

Yellow Charisma

DSC07237_zpso8uqiuup.jpg

(Aussie) Blue Grotto - originally a frag of a rare aussie deepwater. It's a creamy granulosa with a really soft and nice color scheme - white body with pleasant blue tips. Unfortunately it did not like my T5 as much. Picture was taken back in 2015 when it was under kessil.

DSC08857_zpslcdl4bxg.jpg

Bubblegum Loripes - a very nice loripes with teal skin and purple tips. When you put it together with a granny, this one has skinnier branches and beautifully aligned coralites. Has a tabling growth pattern.

Last but not least:
DSC09543_zpsjtik86gx.jpg

Purple Plasma Lokani - my favorite lokani so far. It's not just deep purple in color but has neon green tips. It's got a long history. It originally had blue tips and white body when nutrients were low. It gradually changed into a deep purple color when I stopped trying to run ULNS. It might regain it's original ocean colors if your system is ULNS. Nonetheless it's a beautiful lokani.
DSC08912_zpsem0xfzde.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pack has some of my best and nicest corals. I really do mean that! The Heart of the Ocean will make your tank STAND OUT instantly! Many people have asked me to cut a frag and I did not. The bubblegum loripes has some really bright and nice colors. Peng's Avalanche is another gem that has a unique skyblue color and a beautiful flower shape. Purple plasma lokani is rare as well as pretty. The blue grotto is the ONLY granulosa that I know of that is truly fully blue on its tips (most granny has a light blue with mostly purple tips in the center). Get this pack and you will NOT regret it! I'm not a name brand person and what matters the most to me is the color of the coral. The corals I put in this pack may not be the famous name branded ones, but their colors speak for themselves.

This is a comparison between my Heart of the Ocean and Unique Coral's "Super Blue" Aussie Vermiculata. The photos were taken by iphone7 plus with absolutely zero editing.
20170701_185518221_iOS_zpsoujoakgk.jpg
20170701_185554154_iOS_zpsjbkpkc8n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are not interested in the Heart of the Ocean, I can do #2 - #12 (the rest 11 frags) for 399 shipped!

OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Split-DSC00065_zpsahvu0lpt.jpg

I'm willing to spit this pack into two.

Blue Pack - 320 Shipped

1. Heart of the Ocean
2. Pink Mille
3. Purple Plasma Lokani
4. Creamy Granulosa
5. Starry Night
6. Aussie Blue Grotto

Red Pack - 270 Shipped
1. Retina Blaster
2. Bubblegum Loripes
3. Yellow Charisma
4. Keylime Granulosa
5. Peng's Avalanche
6. Princess Disastah

Last edited:

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back