Prices on zenia frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishko

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
881
Reaction score
589
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two zenia frags i want to get rid off, want to sell to local reefers cheap. Would 10 a frag be a good price? Too little too much, or just right. It was some work to get them to adhear to a plug. And how do i list them hear?
E49DC867-BE70-4345-81C6-2C27DA1AF032.jpeg
 
Id prefer to do local pick up, im in a suburb near chicago, 60056.
i was thinking that wouldnt make much sense to ship a $5 frag. Im in Maryland lol not making the commute for that. Thanks for the response though.
 
I’ve tried to sell my Xenia excess - couldn’t find anyone to take them as they spread like weeds and LFS do not need any extra stock. I now just trim it to keep in check.
 
Update the title with the correct spelling Xenia not Zenia
 
Locally - free to $10. LFS will turn around and sell them for 2-3 times as much.
 
$5 is probably a fair price, but like above mentions it grows like a weed. I have some that came on a piece of live rock I have. I isolated it so it wont grow very big.

Edit: I'm having a similar issue trying to get rid of some Pandora Paly's, they apparently take over live rock as well. I started with 4 polyps and now have 12 after a couple of months......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new