• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pricing for older MP40Ws

Joshua Kerstetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2, well really 3 items, used, but cleaned, tested good and working. Pics included, older MP40W, and a newer MP40W, both come with 2.5amp 24v power adapters, the newer unit I matched with the real ecotech adapter, the older unit I found a compatible generic. New unit you can see in the pic the power cord has been pulled out, buts its not damaged and fully functional. I only have 1 wet side, which I used to test both units. Willing to ship, asking for suggested pricing, will cut a deal if sold together.

20190530_142715.jpg
20190530_143040.jpg
20190530_143134.jpg

OP
OP
Joshua Kerstetter

Joshua Kerstetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Jebaos in my Display now, and these really wouldn't match or make sense, I also have 2 more Jebaos for a future frag tank, so keeping these around really has no point, I just want them gone, hoping someone will take them all, if this goes without any feedback for a few weeks I'll just make up a number and post them all and see what happens.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 80 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 64 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back