Prime Day Deals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shnetts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The gear I use in my fresh water has been great. There fresh water led lights are great. Power head im using has been bullet proof. Again I'm using everything in fresh water only
I use all their saltwater stuff....at least on water movement and cooling fans.....again, bullet proof and easy to use
 
Yeah agreed. I've looked all over for a decent item on sale. For me... the only thing I considered was another nero 5. Looks like 40 bux off. Meh...
 
Just ordered two hygger wave makers that have been in my cart for weeks. Been waiting for prime day to see if the price would drop and it did, by 20%. No inflated prices before I've had them in my cart for probably two months and I use the honey extension as well. Also picked up a smatfarm led for a new tank build. Again, 20% off. And picked up a fuge light for the same system.

Figure I'm doing my part to build a wing on the Bezos mansion.
 
Also ordered the hygger 1600 wave maker that had been in my cart for my 32 gallon tank. Says it’s good for up to 25 gallons but hoping it suffices when combined with the sicce powerhead I already have.
 
Good deals on various power stations-I finally bought one. We don’t often lose power, but a couple of months ago we did for several hours. Since I bought it I will probably never need it, but you never know.
 
I'm picking up a camera to watch the tank with
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new