OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey are you D3DPThingz on Etsy? I just bought some of those tile holding frag racks from you, excited to use them soon!
was it the 69 that gave me away , lol. awesome , yeah I love them , I can not claim the design the brains behind it was @VintageReefer had the idea and the gorgeous gonioporas to fill it with, some top notch work, I guess i can ask you here instead of through the etsy message that take forever do you want a 1 hole, i also have the 5 hole design (think 5 on a dice with matching tiles)i just never got around to getting pictures of it that is the hardest part

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
was it the 69 that gave me away , lol. awesome , yeah I love them , I can not claim the design the brains behind it was @VintageReefer had the idea and the gorgeous gonioporas to fill it with, some top notch work, I guess i can ask you here instead of through the etsy message that take forever do you want a 1 hole, i also have the 5 hole design (think 5 on a dice with matching tiles)i just never got around to getting pictures of it that is the hardest part
Yeah I think vintage was the one that told me about them (can’t find the thread). I mount my acros to 2” X 2” travertine tiles from Home Depot and these will work great!

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine I have 3 sets and will be getting more!

Single hole tile is good for things you want to encrust and grow out a nice base

5 hole is for things you want to grow out onto other plugs like zoanthids

And that’s just the tiles that get included. The shelf itself will hold either one, and will hold any existing 2x2 tile

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine I have 3 sets and will be getting more!

Single hole tile is good for things you want to encrust and grow out a nice base

5 hole is for things you want to grow out onto other plugs like zoanthids

And that’s just the tiles that get included. The shelf itself will hold either one, and will hold any existing 2x2 tile
i have decided people with 3d printers are not my customers but my best friends, and i hope by sharing everything with them there will be enough respect to not sell them. it takes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to purchase something on cults its not worth it even for something quality , just move on and keep searching for something for free. I want to always stay one of "you" and not one of "them" . I had to sell my 125 beauty because well of the whole 3d printing thing and also the cost i simply could not afford it anymore. now in that spot sits a 10 gallon beta tank. this is my skill. where it leads me , is probably a taylor swift song somewhere at this point, but hopefully back to being able to afford a reef tank some day

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t even know if this is allowed here!!!! Freshwater ew. I tried to pretend it’s for my 5 year old who could care less it’s filling a hole in my heart ❤️ little friggin neon fish if they give me cancer I am suing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 9

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%

Back