• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pro Corals and the Rainbow acro

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing is all I can say. Never seen anything like it and I can honestly say if I could keep only one acro this would be it. Considering its a frag and the blue hasn't come in yet, that's saying something because Im picky.

As usual, Sonny is peerless when it comes to service and quality. I even got a freebe when all I ordered was the rainbow and not a cheap freebe either. The frags are as healthy as if Sonny lived next door to me and I picked them up
myself. Thanks Sonny.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have to agree,

This acro is spectacular. Glad I snagged one when I did. My experience with PC was also as good as it gets!

Thanks again Sunny,

Adam

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the rainbow affect only present in the encrusting base portion?

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the rainbow affect only present in the encrusting base portion?

For the most part, the base is the only portion that is blue. The body of the coral will exhibit red,yellow, pink, and green coloration. The coral itself gives of an iridescence, almost metallic, that is unique.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For the most part, the base is the only portion that is blue. The body of the coral will exhibit red,yellow, pink, and green coloration. The coral itself gives of an iridescence, almost metallic, that is unique.

Mines got blue tips now too.:tongue:

It's ridicules

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed those back that were looking for a frag. We just cut up some more. :D If you did not receive a PM or email and were on the waiting list please send me a message. The frags will be ready to ship the week of 02/06/12.

1Snapple

3g Picotope
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is sooo sweet, can u put me on the waiting list please? for sometime this spring/summer hopefully

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back