Probiotic Marine Formula... has it changed colors?

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Messages
113
Reaction score
71
Location
Spring Hill
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else use the Probiotic Marine Formula?

I've bought the last two bottles from Drs Foster & Smith. For the last 8-10 months, when it was dosed into our tank, the liquid was a deep blue toned color but upon opening my most recent bottle it surprised me when I poured, it came out reddish/orange color.

I've had no luck getting a response from the manufacturer nor from the online store.

Have they changed the color or is my new bottle possibly damaged or too old?
 
You asked on the Dr F&S website for the product and they answered that the manufacturer told them there was a formula change from what I see on there.

  • Staff
Thank you for your Question. According to Tropical Science, there has been a formula change. This product was upgraded to be more efficient in protecting aquarium fish from disease.

I noticed it a few days ago when I was looking to order a bottle.
 
You asked on the Dr F&S website for the product and they answered that the manufacturer told them there was a formula change from what I see on there.

  • Staff
Thank you for your Question. According to Tropical Science, there has been a formula change. This product was upgraded to be more efficient in protecting aquarium fish from disease.

I noticed it a few days ago when I was looking to order a bottle.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new