[PROBLEM] DOS Bubbles in lines - How to fix this?

Top shelf aquatics. They had them for sale previously. I don’t see them on the site now. Here’s a screen shot of what I’m using. Pic is from someone’s post.
Looks like I can pick some of that up from Lowes on Friday when they open up...Thx alot
 
I had this issue with the DOS when I was using it for awc. Neptune recommended using sureethane tubing instead of ro or airline tubing. I haven't had the issue since.
Is that something i can get off Amazon or someplace you recommend in particular?
 
Is that something i can get off Amazon or someplace you recommend in particular?
I just googled surethane tubing and found some random website that had it. I think I paid like $50 for 100 ft or something like that.
 
I just googled surethane tubing and found some random website that had it. I think I paid like $50 for 100 ft or something like that.
Thanks for your input...is there a difference between surethane and Polyurethane tubing or are they the same thing? I search for surethane and polyurethane pops up in Google and on Lowes website.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new