Problem Shipping

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have recently moved and all Fedex drop off locations say 5:00 for last drop off. The problem i have is i normally do not get out of work before 5:00. Do any of you guys have any idea what i can do in order to be able to ship? Have done alot of shipping in the past, but was always able to drop package at main fedex building. Last drop off there was 7:00.

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most people seem to prefer FedEx and say they have issues with usp. I'm one of the few that have huge FedEx issues. I feel your pain, FedEx is over an hour away from me. I believe it's because of the distance that I have to search my neighbors porches for my packages and shipments never get here before 3pm.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to work for a very large shipper and both companies had issues with over night shipments on occasion. UPS is giving top priority to Amazon food deliveries right now causing significant delays to some other orders. Fedex may be doing the same for other companies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back